Observing the Business
Observing the Business
During our observation Lexus provided great hospitality and was happy to answer all the questions we had. We were lucky enough to get a tour of the facility by the manager. From what I saw I could tell that Lexus does well to keep up with regulations and do their part to reduce the impact they have on the environment. Lexus of Auckland City also had great customer service which we saw first hand. They refer to customers as guests and follow the mantra 'Treat everyone like a guest in your own home'. I feel that this customer service technique makes customers feel comfortable with the business and increases morale between customers and employees.
The workshop was well equipped and had systems in place to benefit health & safety as well as waste management. Like retractable air lines to reduce trip hazards and frequent waste and recycling collection. Lexus of Auckland city utilises colour coded bins in their break room to encourage proper recycling from employee. They are also trying to reduce the amount of paper they use to reduce clutter while also having less impact on the environment. They regularly have their waste oil drained and new oil restocked. I felt that they had sufficient waste management in their facility and are very conscious of their environmental impact.
Overall the business is good at fulfilling its role in the automotive industry and it does its part to move towards a sustainable future. This role is to sell the brands vehicles and uphold their running conditions and servicing to a high standard. I say this with confidence because while observing I saw an old Lexus SUV on the hoist in great condition which showed how well it had been looked after.
Comments
Post a Comment