New Observation Focus
New Observation Focus
I went back to GT Re-finishers to sort out times we could do our observations and unfortunately, they decided against it because they didn't have the time to accommodate us. After the unfortunate news my project partner went to a bunch of local businesses with little luck until he went to Lexus of Auckland City. They were happy to help which was a big relief as we were starting to fear no one would oblige. Lexus is the Toyota's Luxury focused brand and competes with BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, and Infinity.
We planned a date to start our observation and were keen to get into it as time was starting to run out due to the struggle we had finding a place. I'm excited to see how a car dealership operates as well as how their service bay differs from a smaller shop like the one I currently work at. I expect to see computer diagnostic equipment as well as specialised tools being used because of the modern technology in the vehicles.
Comments
Post a Comment