Course Introduction


Course Introduction

We were introduced to the course and what is required to achieve it. I think this course will be a great learning experience for me as I hope to own my own business in future. This course will teach me a lot about the internal operations of a business and what differentiates a successful business from a non-successful one. It will also help with my communication, negotiation, and networking skills as I will have to approach businesses with my study partner to ask them if we can use their business for our analysis.  My study partner and I are hoping to find an engine builders or performance shop to do our analysis. Our reasoning behind this is that these sectors of the industry are where we both hope to work after our degrees and feel that seeing how that type of business operates will help our careers. I also hope to own some sort of performance shop in the future as well and this course will give me a big insight into weather it is a highly profitable business or not and what makes the business successful. In the coming weeks we will be approaching businesses and are keen to get underway with the analyzing. 

Comments